I Turned My Mom Into A Unicorn
$9.99CAD – $16.99CAD
A funny unicorn kids book with a valuable lesson of gratitude
(Hardcover version is currently available for pre-order! Estimated release date, October 15, 2019)
“The pictures are funny, the story is funny, and the words are funny too.” – Mark Restaino
Ted, the giraffe, does not understand why his mom is always angry. He wishes she would just turn into a happy unicorn! Magically, his wish comes true! He plays happily with the unicorn, and together they have an amazing hilarious blast! But watch what happens – the twist at the end will warm your heart.
United States and Canada:
If you pre-order the hardcover plus additional items, we will ship you the in-stock items first. The pre-ordered item will be shipped out as soon as it’s been released.
Please note, if you pre-order the hardcover plus additional items, the entire order will be shipped out on the release date. If you would like the in-stock items earlier, please place 2 separate orders.
“My twin daughters (almost 5 years old) have asked me to read this book 5 times since last night.” – Amazon Review
If you and your child enjoyed Never Let A Unicorn Scribble by Diane Alber, An Elephant and Piggie Book by Mo Willems and A Cat In The Hat by Dr. Seuss, you will both love I Turned My Mom Into A Unicorn.
Hilarious plot with a message:
- A funny unicorn story with a moral where kids learn to always be grateful
- Highly relatable scenes
- Silly moments that make kids and adults laugh
- Simple words that build kids’ confidence in ability to read
- Perfect for children age 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Parents will bond with their kids as they read to the little ones
- Includes Look and Find activity pages where kids can practice counting
- Illustrations in this book are designed specifically to increase imagination and creativity for children
- Makes a perfect gift for kids
Hardcover Pre-order, Paperback